Often in life sometimes we tend to love someone who doesn’t love us back and be with someone whom we don’t love or who doesn’t love us. This practice keeps repeating due to our needs and desires.
However, sometimes there is someone who loves us purely, wants the best for us, would do anything to see us happy even if it means not to be together. There are very few people who hold genuine feelings towards someone, and often while walking and progressing in our lives we tend to neglect them unintentionally or intentionally.
Life has an abundance of love which if we give a chance can make us unfold what we might have never thought of. Look around, observe, and if you encounter even a single soul who is inclined towards you purely and you have some affection towards that person, take a chance. Know that person more. You never know when you end up getting inclined towards that person too and may end up walking together in a way you might have dreamt of someday.
Life is one. Take chances. You never know what you may unfold. And that exploration may turn out to be the bestest thing of your life.
There are so many pros and cons made by us towards writing. Each and everyone holds a different and unique meaning towards how we may write and express ourselves. The views I hold are as follows :
1. A writing made by anyone doesn’t depend on the length of the text written. It depends upon the delivery and quality of the message which is independent of the quantity.
2. Whatever one writes is a way she/he expresses a particular perspective towards something which may or may not be accepted by others. And most of us give a feedback on the same and that’s how we are able to unfold what others believe and feel.
3. Writing is an art. It isn’t about whether you right with the perfect grammer or vocabulary, it is about how you play with the words you want to convey and every piece of writing reflects an emotional and intellectual release.
4. Writing is something which makes one grow as a person, author and make her/him enhance the skills she/he imbibes.
5. A sense of peace and contentment is achieved when one expresses her/his work.
6. Discovery of one’s mistakes and strengths in writing is revealed through others’ feedback. This in turn boosts one’s self esteem and opens up the road to self growth.
7. The bestest part about writing a piece is unbiased and non judgemental essence that one possess. No matter what the other may feel, the author expresses her/his perspective.
Writing is a beautiful form of self expression. Expressing, acknowledging, accepting, improving and appreciation of which makes not only the author but also the readers to grow and expand themselves.
A token of gratitude, love and respect to all the women of the universe:
A woman is one who gives birth to an infant and bears so much during the time of conception.
She is one who may encounter eve teasing much more than a man does, and who may hold a fear much larger than a man while stepping outside her home after 1 am alone.
She is a mother who takes care of her kids, household and work all in a beautiful and synchronized manner. Her zeal and liveliness is something that makes everyone awestruck.
A woman is one who is much more talkative than a guy and that makes her build and enhance connectivity in every sphere. And that is one of the key factors of building up of interpersonal relationships.
She is one who can accomplish anything she wants to once she puts her mind and focus into it.
There is a magic she imbibes which makes her acquire these and many more magnificent achievements. Hats off to each and every woman.
So many tasks, so many dreams, so many goals. In these so many things we hardly have time to be for someone. We are so engrossed in our lives that we don’t have time to even ask our dear ones if they’re doing fine or not and even after knowing we rarely make an effort to support or be there for them. There are handful of people whom we can count on. If you find even a single soul who listens to you, who gives her/his 100% whenever you need that person either virtually or in person, don’t let go that human. It’s easy to find friends or build a family but to have someone with a pure, proactive soul is rare. Don’t let such diamonds go away. Keep them close to you.
Zindagi me kitna b kro kuch na kuch reh hi jata hai. Toh kya iski vjah se krna chod do? Nahi! Baht baar girte h..baht baar galtiya krte h..tuto..aur fir phle se kahi zada strong bankar niklo..galtiyo ko sudhaaro, khud ko nihaaro..aur karna kbhi mat chodo. Kaamyaabi zarur milegi.
The story started with a kid who used to have a fascination towards art. She used to question every colour and every single piece she sees. And the thrill and zeal, she felt when she unfolded the meaning of the way each piece used to connect, was priceless.
The enthusiasm that kid holded is something she still imbibes and that has made her expand herself into the realm of her calling, ie. sketching.
The road to success isn’t that easy and smooth as it is appearing. You realized that you’re good at something or you like something and you simply get it? It doesn’t happen that way. There are hurdles in the lane which makes the drive much more interesting and piquant. The girl never realized her calling to be sketching until she became 26. She was never an excellent student at art in school or college days and infact many a times she used to get feedback that she is bad at drawing and her work is nothing worth seeing. She was a photographer by profession who completed her studies in the same. After masters, she got placed at a photography centre of her place and everything was running smoothly. She was earning, was progressing in her field, had meaningful relationships with her family and friends, had a loving partner too who supported her decisions throughout. Everything was serene. And one fine day, she was going through her childhood memories and she found something that brought tears in her eyes. There were many sketches and paintings that she had done in her school and college days and she couldn’t believe that she was the one who had made them. Some were taken reference from different places, some were made from her imagination while some were a blend of imagination and reference. Her work made her cry with happiness. Out of curiosity, she started sketching again, started sharing those with her loved ones to get feedback and she was appreciated for her work. She was able to draw magically. There were many critics but she felt so peaceful after sketching that was way beyond anything. Day by day her interest and talent started growing and she was so keen into sketching that she started visiting exhibitions and started taking part in them as well. There were some who discouraged her to proceed thinking it’s a waste of time but she never stopped. Her partner and close friends completely supported her in this because they saw something in her that was something they have never seen in her. And that was Passion. She was passionate about her work. The way she used to experience flow and contentment was way beyond happiness.
And one day she decided to make sketching as her career and photography as her secondary career. When she realized this, she was 26. Her family was against this but her partner and close friends supported her. Her partner asked her to think what gives her more happiness and she said sketching. And he told her to pursue it without giving a second thought. Everything else will adjust itself and so she did the same. She followed her calling. Her photography helped her in shooting her work. Gradually, her skills expanded, her career expanded and today she is 29, is known in her field, accepted by her family and critics, is contented and happy in her life.
So who that kid is? Or who that girl is? “You”. Each one of you. That kid or individual is each one of us who is capable of achieving so much in our lives only if we follow what we truly love no matter what life brings to us.
No matter at what age or circumstance, you may discover your passion or calling, whenever you do never let go of it. If you’re passionate about something follow it, everything else will adjust and will open ways for you to conquer it.
Sometimes our weaknesses overpower our qualities and we end up in a mess in our interpersonal relationships. Dealing with our negatives can be a hardcore challenge for us.
However, using the following ways we can deal with them effectively :
1. Be you : Be the real person you’re and the ones who love you will accept you and be with you no matter what.
2. May be you can change or may be not : May be ones : Some negatives are such which can be changed for the better to some extent. It needs appropriate efforts, determination, patience and time to accomplish the change. When I say time it may mean a day, a week or weeks, a year or even years as well. Consistent support and acknowledgement of the dear ones is required to appreciate the efforts and to deal with the pitfalls if happen.
May be not ones : There are certain negatives which we are not able to change about ours even about years of persistent efforts. And that is completely fine. Not everything need to be resolved or worked upon inside us. One shall have an unconditional acceptance and love towards these ones. Those around you are going to accept and love you the same and even more, and those who don’t, they were never meant to stay with you.
3. Build positives : Knowing what you’re good at, enhancing it day by day makes you and the world a beautiful place to live in. The more we enhance the qualities we possess, the more we become a transcendent human being and the higher we grow as a mature soul. Embracing and working upon the qualities also lower the effect your negative can ever have over you or others, and can elevate the quality of your living.
We are beautiful souls, striving towards becoming better and magnificent day by day. We have abundance of love within us and around us, which if we unfold, make us reach our actualizing potential towards everything around us.